Saturday, August 29, 2015

From the Costume Coordinator

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for continuing to text and email me regarding costumes.  If I didn't get back to you last week, please try again.  It was the first week of school and this teacher is still catching up!

The costumes are really coming together!  I love seeing what everyone has found--this will be such a great show.  There are still a few of you that I have not yet heard from for costume approval.  Please remember the deadline to show me pictures of costumes is this Wednesday, September 2nd.  I will be there at the beginning of rehearsal during drop off if you would like to bring any items to the theatre for me to see, or you can text/email me with your photos.  Be sure you have your main costume as well as the off night spider costume. 

Next Saturday, September 5th, we will need ALL cast members to come to PCT during the scheduled rehearsal time in costume, hair and makeup to have their photo taken.  If your child is not called for rehearsal, you do not have to stay once his/her photo is taken.  Please sign up ASAP using the SignUp Genius below. 

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0544AAAB22ABF58-costume

If you have any questions regarding next Saturday, feel free to email me at jenny.dowen1@gmail.com

Thanks!
Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment