Saturday, August 8, 2015

Tentative Show Schedule

Here is the tentative Charlotte's Web Show Schedule:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8pzogsiwwufedy7/Charlottes%20Web%20Tentative%20Show%20Schedule.pdf?dl=0

Please look over the schedule and let me know if I missed any conflicts that were turned into me. If everything looks great, no need to reply. If there is an issue with your actor's schedule, please let me know by Sunday, Aug 9th. I will send out a final show schedule early next week. Once the final show schedule is sent out, there will be no more changes to the schedule.


Also, once the final schedule is sent out, it’s time to start pre-ordering your 8 required tickets and requesting your 4 comps by Friday, August 14th. Tickets will go online on August 14th. You can turn in the attached ticket order form with $64 payment to Shelly Warren at rehearsal on Wednesday or you can wait and purchase your tickets online beginning Friday. I do think there will be some shows that will sell out fast so keep that in mind. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxqa4f5izzh1t8y/Ticket%20order%20form%20%28CharlottesWebV2%29.pdf?dl=0

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Danielle
danielle@soffa.com
214-914-5572

No comments:

Post a Comment