Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Note from Set Design Coordinator

Hi everyone.

Our set build just a little more than 2 weeks away.  Can you believe it?  

In preparation, I need to know if anyone can help with a couple of things. 

1.)  Who are our artists that can help with some of the detail drawing and design work?

2.) Does anyone have access to any old wooden fencing or flooring?  Something that might look like the walls of a barn.  

Don't forget our set build is Sunday, September 13th at 1PM.  I know it's opening Sunday for the NFL, but the Cowboys don't play until 7:30, so you're good.  

I am looking forward to meeting and working with you.

Thank you!  
Stuart Mullins

2 comments:

  1. How much fencing and what kind do you think is needed? The guy that built my fence said I could come pick some up from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael- I forwarded your message onto Stuart and asked him to email you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete